Monday, July 27, 2009

Here's A Thing...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,

Here's a thing that a boyfriend or girlfriend should know which is we the Muslim or Muslimah are banning couple who always hook up before they are married, even with 1ooo friends with them or their whole family are there too.

Don't you guys knows that if you never see you future husband or wife before married it will be one of the great nikmah that a newlywed people will have. Here are the tips for the people who are in those situation:

BOY : May I hold your hand?
GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy.

GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me!
BOY : You love me...

GIRL : If we become engaged will you give me a ring??
BOY : Sure, what's your phone number??

GIRL : I think the poorest people are the happiest.
BOY : Then marry me and we'll be the happiest couple

GIRL : Darling, I want to dance like this forever.
BOY : Don't you ever want to improve??

BOY : I love you and I could die for you!
GIRL : How soon??

BOY : I would go to the end of the world for you!
GIRL : Yes, but would you stay there??

MAN : You remind me of the sea.
WOMAN : Because I'm wild, romantic and exciting?
MAN : NO, because you make me sick.

WOMAN : You tell a man something, it goes in one ear and comes out of the other.
HUSBAND : You tell a woman something: It goes in both ears and comes out of the mouth.

GIRL : John says I'm pretty. Andy says I'm ugly.What do u think, Peter?
BOY : A bit of both. I think you're pretty ugly.

GIRL : "...And are you sure you love me and no one else ?"
BOY : "Dead Sure! I checked the whole list again yesterday".

~true love waits~

*******

Pepatah Tuah: Biar mati bini jangan mati anak (boleh kahwin lagi ape)

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a great comment, not the good one, thanks!